Did you manage to get your hands on Selfridge’s Summer Beauty Box? If you haven’t you still can! Packed full of £176 worth of hot-weather-worthy products (although it’ll only cost you £40), it’s going to be your go-to for beach babe beauty all summer long. The box has even been replaced by a cute bag by Alphabet Bags, perfect for keeping all of your essentials in whether you’re heading off to a festival, beach holiday, or city break away.
There’s a few products that I simply cannot live without (Tangle Teezer, I’m talking about you) so here’s the full list of what you get inside:
- Starskin Instaglam foam peel perfect
- Starskin After Party Brightening
- Ribband Sorbet
- James Read Day Tan SPF 15
- Eyeko Fat Eyeliner
- Nails Inc Gel Nail Varnish Pink
- Illamasqua Lipstick Luster
- Nars Mini Orgasm Lipgloss
- Rodial Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel 15ml
- Urban Decay Setting Spray
- CAUDELIE Grape Water 75ml
- TANGLE TEEZER Original Blue
- CLARINS Eau des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream 100ml
James Read’s Day Tan is another huge favourite of mine. A little bit of SPF and colour never hurt nobody! Plus, Urban Decay’s setting spray is perfect for nailing beach-to-bar beauty and keeping it all in place whilst you party away on the sands. Have you managed to get your hands on the Selfridges Beauty Box 2015 yet?