There’s something so refreshing about the start of the new year. My inner cynic says it’s just another day (because, well, it is…) whilst my inner optimist goes crazy at the idea of a whole new blank page to tear up (in a good way, of course.) What better way to make an amazing start to the year by hitting refresh on your content? Pump your blog full of lots of new and exciting posts to maximise your engagement and traffic, and it’ll set the bar high for the rest of the year! Here’s 26 blog post ideas for the New Year to help you on your way.
1. New years resolutions
2. New years goals –
different from resolutions, as these are usually a little more serious.
3. Life goals
4. Career goals
5. Blog goals
6. Fitness goals
7. Relationship/squad goals?
Ok, maybe not, but I guess that could be funny…
8. What you learnt from 2015 (good and/or bad)
9. What good habits you’ll be taking into the new year
10. What you wore for New Year’s Eve
11. What you did for New Year’s Eve
12. Most popular blog posts of 2015
13. Travel bucket list for 2016
14. Old New Year’s resolutions and how you managed them/ failed miserably at them
15. Big trends for 2016 Fashion (and how to get ahead of them!)
16. Big trends for 2016 beauty
17. Upcoming designers/ brands your readers need to know
18. Round up of your best moments and achievements of 2015
19. Round up of your best outfits of 2015
20. Expand on a topic you wrote about last year with a fresh new take
21. Best new season buys
22. Why you started blogging
23. Feature your favourite bloggers that you think will have an epic year in 2016
24. What you love/hate about a new trend
25. New Year’s style resolutions
26. What your readers can look forward to in the new year
Summarize what you’ll be focusing on, the direction you’ll be going in, give hints at new exciting projects!